• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Capture Movie

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
DO you know any program that can capture pictures of a movie?
I have a web cam and I have recorded a movie of myself.
I want to capture a few shots, HOW? :eek:

I tried to ALT + Print Screen, but when I paste it on my brush program or paint shop pro, it doesn't work!!! :crysad:

BUT it is blank?!?!?!

I use WINDOWS MEDIA to play the movie, BUT when I capture a picture using SNAGIT, the picture of the movie is black!!
The picture of my desktop is OK!

WHY?

Originally posted by Hrc
maybe his cam sucks (and don't have that option).

NoNoNo... whenever I play movies with windows media, i can't take a screenshot. The BMP or JPG picture of the movie will become black!!
Maybe is my video card problem?

Yupapa, you need to disable hardware acceleration ín Mediaplayer. I also got a black screens at first. Then I used the Help file. :p

You can also look here: http://www.techsmith.com/products/camtasia/toptenfaqs.asp#two
(That's for their other software, Camtasia, but it's the same shit.)

You can get both still pictures and avi snippets. I downloaded all three programs. Nice shit.:classic2:

Check your Inbox btw.

Originally posted by meow
Yupapa, you need to disable hardware acceleration ú‹ Mediaplayer. I also got a black screens at first. Then I used the Help file. :p

You can also look here: http://www.techsmith.com/products/camtasia/toptenfaqs.asp#two
(That's for their other software, Camtasia, but it's the same shit.)

You can get both still pictures and avi snippets. I downloaded all three programs. Nice shit.:classic2:

Check your Inbox btw.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I don't even need snagIT at all now!!
:D :classic2:

I disabled the accleration thing and i can capture pic by doing ALT+PRINT SCREEN

NOW i can paste it on PSP to modify it! :classic2:

Originally posted by The Red Guy
For me, I just press PRINT SCREEN. I don't think the ALT is needed.
The difference between PRINT SCREEN & ALT + PRINT SCREEN is first grabs everything on desktop and the second only the active window.
So apperantly if you are in Full screen mode either should work

thanks

As I said in the other post if you are using good video editing software you can take frames out of it and save them as jpg, and stuff

Back