• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CAN'T CONTACT NAMEZERO - Wankers

JustinSurfer

I need to change my Namezero DNS as my host has moved me on to a new server with different name servers, and I need namezero to change them, so whats the usual way, just use their plus members support form, well I did that, hit submit and got this :
Namezero is no longer offering our free domain service. As part of this process, effective immediately, we are no longer providing personalized customer support responses for free service members (Plus Service members will continue to get both email and telephone support). Help is still available through our online support center at:

http://namezero.com/support/index.shtml

Expedited e-mail and live phone support are available to the members of the Plus service. If you would like to upgrade to a Plus membership, click here to view information about our upgrade benefits.

I have a bloody paid domain, obviously their site is a bit fecked up, I am right pissed off because even when they do get it, they take weeks to actually do what you requested, lamers

Any ideas on what I can do?

Originally posted by michael p bennett
when u can afford it dont you own JSN Web Services (http://www.jsnwebservices.com) thats real reassuring that you cant afford to transfer a $10 domain name but you have a hosting business
We don't provide hosting, we just do it through deals with affilates and recommend hosts, as we don't have the cash at the moment to provide resellers.

And there's also a thing called Income Tax in this country, in other words the goverment get 20% of our income.

hey I'm in the USA I know fully about taxes. Theres income tax, disability, unemployment. Then there is 7% sales tax. Then taxes on my house property tax, sewer tax, school tax, trash tax. Thats just a start want me to finish let me know

Form eventually worked, I got an automated response a few days ago, nothing from namezero, perhaps I may get my DNS changed this millenium, or perhaps not

Back