• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Canadian hosting

MongoFiles

Hi!

I'm looking for a small hosting account on server located in Canada.

Please, do not offer oversold servers. Speed is important, functionality is not. All that is necessary is GZip enabled server with multiple domains hosting available.

I am sorry but i didnt got your requirements properly " Speed is important, functionality is not " let us know your rough budget for hosting packages also diskspace/bandwidth requirements.

I am sorry but i didnt got your requirements properly " Speed is important, functionality is not " let us know your rough budget for hosting packages also diskspace/bandwidth requirements.

I need to host 4 domains on 1 account. I think I need not more than 10 MB of space, though nobody offers "that much" anymore. :)

As for bandwidth - my estimate is at max approx. 25k pageviews a month with at max 50KB per pageview. So - 2 GB should be enough.

Should be GZip enabled.

MySQL - not necessary
PHP - not necessary
cPanel - not necessary

Budget - few $ a month should be enough for such a plan (paid annually).

Hi Alfainet.com is a canadian company located at montreal can offer you what you need.

I suggest that you choose the AA450 Plan for 24$ a Year. And send a support ticket after that to enable for you Gzip and to let you host 4 domains in 1 account free of charge.

Please Visit our site at http://www.alfainet.com to order

If you need more help please let us know

Hi www.DripHost.com has servers located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Our plans start at $2.99/mo
We have gzip enabled and all plans come with cpanel + fantastico.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Would you be interested if we have our servers in Washington, DC? Geographically, it isn't too far off the border of Canada.

Hello,

May I ask why your host has to operate in a Canadian datacenter?

We can offer you hosting in Dallas, USA if you wish?

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

Back