• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can you read this?

veggie1232

Can you raed tihs?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it

dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the

olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the

rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll

raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid

deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a

wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Yeah, but if any of you ever spell like that, you'll gain a couple of busted kneecaps.

Last edited:
Yes, I've heard about this like couple years a go, it's still shocking that the mind can do things like that with no trouble... old none the less

veggie1232 said:
Can you raed tihs?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it

dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the

olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the

rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll

raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid

deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a

wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Is now this:

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenominal power of the human mind.
According to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itselft, but the word as a whole. Amazing Huh? Yeah and I always though spelling was important.

Ta-DA!

Great, now everyone in this thread is going to just post in jumbled letters, because they think the thousanth time of saying "omfg i cna od tihs!!" is so hilarious.

Wow, I'm a jerk.

Back