• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can someone host my fansite....

Lukey

Is their anyone who can host my fansite? Someone was going to host it then back down ...:rolleyes:
Its new...
I think ill need
  • 300mb
  • 5gb+ data transfer... Maybe more , maybe less , i dont know how big the site is going to be yet...
  • MPGs (live performances , interviews etc) [can be .rar if you want]

If you want to see my design before you agree just let me...

Last edited:
Whats the fansite? And don't roll your eyes at someone backing down. 600 MB and 5 GB BW is quite a bit to be hosted for free.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Whats the fansite? And don't roll your eyes at someone backing down.
He backed down just cause he didnt like the artist.

And its Kelly Osbourne

Originally posted by Lukey

He backed down just cause he didnt like the artist.

And its Kelly Osbourne

Hello,

I'm interested.... Can you show me the design first though.

300MB Disk Space + 5GB/mo is quite abit.... Do you need a domain name aswell ???

What would I get in exchange for hosting you ??

No wonder why

K, If I had a server, I wouldnt host you cos it's Kelly Osbourne, In all fairness, she's not an artist, just someone who can't sing, but is cashing in on the TV show... How on earth will it reach 300mb, She'll be a thing of the past by time you've reached 20mb :p

Re: No wonder why

Originally posted by Adam Murphy
K, If I had a server, I wouldnt host you cos it's Kelly Osbourne, In all fairness, she's not an artist, just someone who can't sing, but is cashing in on the TV show... How on earth will it reach 300mb, She'll be a thing of the past by time you've reached 20mb :p
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by UnitedRealms

your telling me you cant afford $5-$10/month ?
how old are you?

I don't think it is appropriate to question people when no help is offered....

Back