• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can i actually get this for free anywhere?

ben-mr

Hi.

If you use ebay, you will see the spammers selling "Free sky tv on your pc!!" and all that crap.
Well, i would like to try it, but not enough to buy it!
Google just gave me sites where i had to pay, and there wern't any torrents for the info.
Can anyone iether send me the document, or just tell me where i can get them?
Thanks in advance,

BEN-MR

I've never heard of Sky TV. It's some kind of cable or satellite, I assume?

You're not going to get it for free... at least not legally.

It's not really free sky tv at all. It's just an e-mail with weblinks (or so I hear) and the channels are crap. You can find them freely on google. I found a couple. Never bought it myself so I don't know if you can actually get something like Sky TV (which is the british equivelant of something like Fox). I do know what your talking about tho, and when using eBay, keep in mind that if something sounds too good to be true (lose 50lbs in a week, grow 3 inches in no time etc, free tv) it probably is.

It's rubbish. I bought one of these a few months ago out of interest and it was just 'internet TV' weblinks. Most of them don't even work, and the ones that do work are in a different language. It was such garbage that I deleted it. :biggrin2:

Back