• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can google Ads really earn money?

Pardon me but the way you put it just goes to show how ignorant you are. Chitika don't work for every type of website and not every blogger earns as much as the Problogger does. It take great content for Problogger to reach where it is now.

hottweelz said:
Wow, goes to show, no one reads anything.

Nobody sees it?

Funny.
You can fool some of the people all of the time
You can fool all of the people some of the time
But, you can't fool all the people all of the time....NOT!
I did a fake one for a friend as a laugh.
How to spot fakes:
1. blurring around text edges, this is due to PS.
2. mis alighment, if its a rush job, odds are they'll have mis aligned something, get a real one and compare.
Funny that, its zoomed out so you can't actually do the above.
Also: how it says todays earnings = $0

needlehost said:
I did a fake one for a friend as a laugh.
How to spot fakes:
1. blurring around text edges, this is due to PS.
2. mis alighment, if its a rush job, odds are they'll have mis aligned something, get a real one and compare.
Funny that, its zoomed out so you can't actually do the above.
Also: how it says todays earnings = $0

What's 78 + 81 ?

Yellowmc said:
Not everyone earns the same, it depends on what ads are being displayed.
yes you are right. it depends on many factors for example
1. good contents
2. a lot of trafic
3. ad placement
4. Ad format etc etc...

Off by a cent doesn't mean that the image is fake, though. Coz its probably that google rounds up the amount or due to a misprecision by the application. It's common in any computer system when the decimal outputs have misprecisions like that one.

Anyway, what I want to know is how google actually sends the earnings to adsense users? Do they transfer to your account, or by visa, or maybe via paypal? Please explain to me, I am an idiot in these kind of stuffs.

nick23 said:
Off by a cent doesn't mean that the image is fake, though. Coz its probably that google rounds up the amount or due to a misprecision by the application. It's common in any computer system when the decimal outputs have misprecisions like that one.

Anyway, what I want to know is how google actually sends the earnings to adsense users? Do they transfer to your account, or by visa, or maybe via paypal? Please explain to me, I am an idiot in these kind of stuffs.
As a Google Adsense user who pays mortgage payments I can tell you, they don't round off ;)

Google will pay you via ACH Deposit, Bank Wire, or PaperCheck.

I take ACH

I myself have my cheques mailed to me monthly. Don't tell me that Google's massive network is that pathetic to have misprecisions. It will be hard to buy that. Even a calculator can do better than miscalculating. However, I do think that not all websites are suitable for Adsense. Many people here dreams about making money through Adsense but it takes high traffic + good content.

How high is high traffic? That's something that everyone has a different opinion. I would say 1-2k visitors/day to be quite moderate. 6-8k per day will be quite high. I hope the threadstarter can get some ideas how much we are talking about here instead of the below 2k impressions.

Hmm... I see. Thanks for the info guys, but there's still one more thing; What happens if we mix ads from different companies in a page? Will they banned your account or refuse to pay? I mean, maybe some ad companies don't like to have competitors' ad near their own.

hottweelz said:
As a Google Adsense user who pays mortgage payments I can tell you, they don't round off ;)

I take ACH

LOL....

Hmm, what if the user lives outside US? can they transfer to bank accounts there? I mean, like a bank acc in Madagascar or Slovenia... you know those countries right?

hottweelz said:

I take ACH
Well on my account they do round off. How do you think they count CPM ads otherwise?

Also, there is no need to photoshop if you really earn that much.

I live in India (currency is Rupee as you may be knowing). However, I have heard that google makes payment in dollars... Then in what currency would I receive my check? Also, what is the best free web hosting service that allows our Google Ads on our website?

Back