• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can Anyone Match FFR Hosting Specs?

yeoman

well i used to have an account with free fast reliable hosting...the free part was true dont know what happened to fast and reliable...anyway i had 8gb space and 80gb bandwidth with no ads...i looked at alternatives like dragonhosting but customer support is crap....so all im asking is reasonable bandwidth and space to host my website content management system which is to do with computer-related stuff

I have to be honest. 8GB Disk space and 80GB Bandwidth for free with no ads is very difficult to match, and not many people would give that away. Simply because they would lose huge loads of money in a short time. I would only give this package away for a high traffic site who will place my ads on their site so I can earn my money back.

I think you should stay away from hosts offering these kinds of services with no ads. There maybe a few special people out there who would give this for free, but there are not many, and you are extremely lucky to have the package for a while.

That much + No ads = Bad Hosting.
It would cost a lot of money, and if there's no ads, there's nothing to earn the money from.

They are haveing problems getting on a new server please be patient, im helping the host transfer the fourms and the website.

yeoman said:
well i used to have an account with free fast reliable hosting...the free part was true dont know what happened to fast and reliable...anyway i had 8gb space and 80gb bandwidth with no ads...i looked at alternatives like dragonhosting but customer support is crap....so all im asking is reasonable bandwidth and space to host my website content management system which is to do with computer-related stuff

So typical.. Don't know what happened to the fast and reliable?

What do you think happened to it?

No free host is going to give even a percentage of 8gb/80gb. It's a joke.

Search FFR Hosting on FWS. They are about 14years old, so are the customers!

Always search, search, search, ...they gave one kid 16gb of space. FFR Hosting shouldn't even be allowed on FWS/WHT/Or ANY Acronym available.

It's a disgrace to the Hosting Community period.

I'll do the search for you check out the second one. Don't fall for the too good to be true offers.

You're welcome to stop my by forum, ask for 100 or so megs free. At least to avoid downtime. You are also welcome to stay as long as you need, if not forever, but that's the only amount that is free, to an extent.

Otherwise, customers can continue looking for FFR Hosting or similar, and get what is truely expected.

I APOLOGIZE, however I truely and honestly believe from the bottom of my heart, that things like this is what's RUINING the industry. Plus, being October and Summer Vacation is over, it's a perfectly good chance for FFR To defend themselves (being there home on a weekend).

Again, Apologies, it's just disgusting.
My offer is in the middle of this rant.

Back