• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone host my board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

divino

I'm just looking for someone with a shared or dedicated server to provide webspace for me please. I'm abou desperate right now since HostOnce.com is acting funny and I can't use any more credit cards right now.
Basic requests, Php/MySQL/at least 50 MB of Space

I will use this mainly for a message board, maby VBulletin or PhpBB2 for a faithful emceeing site.

Any anyone can help a brotha out I would be highly appeiciative.

Reply to this message or Just email me at esco@audio2g.com
Or AIM at BernardSuave

Originally posted by divino
I can't use any more credit cards right now.

You can use http://www.discount-hosting.com free for a month, without having to give any payment info. PHP, MySQL, 50 MB, 5 GB transfer. Of course in a month you'll have to either find another host or have use of your credit card to pay the $10.

Re: Re: Can anyone host my board?

Originally posted by Hoth

You can use http://www.discount-hosting.com free for a month, without having to give any payment info. PHP, MySQL, 50 MB, 5 GB transfer. Of course in a month you'll have to either find another host or have use of your credit card to pay the $10.

He must have a domain though!

Originally posted by divino
I'm just looking for someone with a shared or dedicated server to provide webspace for me please. I'm abou desperate right now since HostOnce.com is acting funny and I can't use any more credit cards right now.
Basic requests, Php/MySQL/at least 50 MB of Space

I will use this mainly for a message board, maby VBulletin or PhpBB2 for a faithful emceeing site.

Any anyone can help a brotha out I would be highly appeiciative.

Reply to this message or Just email me at esco@audio2g.com
Or AIM at BernardSuave
I think he wants an individual to host his forum. Not an actual host.

Originally posted by gunsinbattle
i had MySQL/PHP but they were killing my resources . ASP is more intergrated with windows
Maybe thats because asp was made by microsoft. More programmers use php instead of asp so I think to myself and think that php is better.

Re: Re: Re: Can anyone host my board?

Originally posted by Mika
He must have a domain though!

Based on the "HostOnce.com is acting funny" I presumed he does. If he's using HostOnce he presumably got a domain name from them.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Snitz is not really a good forum. It lacks too many features.
Exactly, I think phpbb 2 is better than vbulletin. I had bugs in vbulletin on my host but phpbb 2 works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back