• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone host me? need urgently!

SuperPlayer

Urgently need free hosting for site of my www.combats.ru clan (my old host was self-distructed tomorrow).... I have 1000-1500 unique visitors/day..... Have domain www.apocalipsys.kiev.ua (so i need Domain hosting)...... Site on PHP..... Clean design..... Can display hoster's banner on my site as payment.....

So i need:

Approx 50-100 megs
10 GB band
FTP
PHP
Perl (maybe needed for some future scripts)
MySQL 1 DB
Domain hosting ( www.apocalipsys.kiev.ua , in future www.apocalipsys.com )

Cpanel (preffered but not very important)

Site on russian

Hi there,

we have 15gb transfer, php, limited perl, no filesize limits. MySQL on request (if you have more than 100 visitors a day). Cpanel will not be available. We are talking free hosting here.

Check it out HERE and read it through carefully. If you have certain question about the hosting, please use the e-mail adress on the sign-up page. Please note that my site is NOT the one who will host you, we only advertize this free service. Please also note that not every site will be accepted, it will be decided by the company that gives you the free hosting.

If it's nothing for you, np and wish you the best with your search.

Originally posted by SuperPlayer
Urgently need free hosting for site of my www.combats.ru clan (my old host was self-distructed tomorrow).... I have 1000-1500 unique visitors/day..... Have domain www.apocalipsys.kiev.ua (so i need Domain hosting)...... Site on PHP..... Clean design..... Can display hoster's banner on my site as payment.....

So i need:

Approx 50-100 megs
10 GB band
FTP
PHP
Perl (maybe needed for some future scripts)
MySQL 1 DB
Domain hosting ( www.apocalipsys.kiev.ua , in future www.apocalipsys.com )

Cpanel (preffered but not very important)

Site on russian

That list really sounds like you need a paid hosting account.
You really shouldn't be looking for FREE hosting with those
specifications or traffic limits.

Greedy... Regardless of how big your website is or how many visitors you get, 10GB of bandwidth?

Free hosting with 10GB of data transfer is rarely served on a plate.... invest, ask your clan members to donate if they are loyal to you... :biggrin2:

Originally posted by SuperPlayer
Thanks people , but it seems only tslu helped me with my question..... all others - :mad: :p
maybe because you had unreasonable expectations of what free hosting will get you?

You asked, so they "taught" you that it's impossible except for this special offer. If you don't want to be taught close your eyes, ears and mouth wherever you go...but there's still a chance that you'll learn something, so even that won't work.

Back