• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can Anyone here do this?

Might wanna specify somewhere what you need totalled, and the names/prices of the items. :p

Hey Webdude long time no here, I can do it for you.
Infact I've started to do it already.
Give me an email and we can talk about it more.

chris@ip1zine.com

Please reply even if you have found someone to do the above work, or no longer require this work doing.

Thanks, Chris

pro5ject said:
Hey Webdude long time no here, I can do it for you.
Infact I've started to do it already.
Give me an email and we can talk about it more.

chris@ip1zine.com

Please reply even if you have found someone to do the above work, or no longer require this work doing.

Thanks, Chris

Crap... I already paid someone on rentacoder.com to do it... I cant take it back either.

Oh, I'm silly--I thought the link wasn't what you were working on. :eek:

pro5ject said:
Damn, and I almost finished it aswell, http://chris.ip1zine.com/unifog/ - nevermind.

Sorry, but I will have more coming up soon. This very site will need quite a bit of programming on it. It's the Texas office of the UniFog site you once did a starting design on. I'm not the owner, but I am becoming part of it. I got this domain for the local office, and seeing how far they want to take everything..

Back