• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone give me a free.fr's account!!Thanks!!!

hi,

i speak french
i have another problem:
i can't find where to register
you can just register for an internet acces

could someone tell me where i have to go(the link/address)
to create a free home page account

thank you maxx

It's not that he can't translate it, it's the fact that they send you the info by snail mail so you need to live in France.

woo hoo he's breaking the rules!

he posted this across several forums! what a n00b!

Who's breaking the rules? I certainly hope I ain't cause I just responed to messages I receive in my mailbox or I come across something that I usually agree on that's all!

Originally posted by MarlboroCowboy
Who's breaking the rules?

The person who posted this thread. He had posted this thread in the General Discussions forum as well and had violated a rule.

Well I apologize and I thought what I did was right but I guess not than! I didn't think I was doing anything wrong shoot I was just replying and all! I guess I'll just stay off this forum since someone gotta gripe about me breaking some rules when in fact I don't remember seeing anything in the rules about it! Goodbye everyone and it was fun while it last! :(

oh ya I do! I get around a average of 8 hours of sleep a day normally! Than I get up and whole 9 yards than I go to town with my dad to go grocery shopping just about everyday(Only to get 2 liters of Dr Pepper and Pepsi only 99 cents each only one Dr Pepper for me and 2 pepsis for my mom and dad for a day!) oh well enough said anyways right now I dont have a job due to car being in the shop and well boss had to tell the company I had quit! God that sucks but doesn't matter to me anyways...gives me time to think and all! Thats all! And Sorry yall for a story about my life or something! LOL

Back