• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

can any1 tell me an adfree host for phpbb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by conkermaniac
I'm just saying that he's a beggar because he can't afford paid hosting. It's just like an average peasant (with average intelligence) asking to go to an expensive university with high academic expectations. The government won't pay for that - otherwise everyone would be going to Harvard.

Then its like this: i am a idiot with loads of money and i go wherever i want or can afford? This is def. rubbish - in Russia if you have high academic results you can go to any even very expensive University free of charge - the dividends of the university will be significant from such a student. If government spared some billion dollars not for a new darn rocket system or Star Wars hi-tech garbage but for the education of brilliant guys - everyone would go to Harvard.

This has gone way off topic and hostkiller hasn't responded since his initial post, so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back