• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye Bye

Dusty

NLC
NLC
I thought I should tell you now so you can begin missing me right away, rather than having to wait until I come back. On my return in thirteen days I hope this will have swelled to eleven pages like my last thread announcing my absence.

Gone bowling. Not back, avenge death.

Originally posted by Jan
Bowling? :confused2 Lawn bowls?
Honestly, Jan, you don't have bowling down there? :p
You know, where you lug a ball down an alley slippery enough to make a car fall on its butt and try to hit as many pins as possible?

Farewell my dear Dusty... this place shall not be the same without you.

We shall post in this thread in your honour; in the hopes that you will bless us with some wise words upon your return.

Bowling is fun...I get atleast a spare all the time...except when I get splits..those things are bitches. :mad:

they don't have bowling in austraila? or are you saying that bowling isn't worthwhile?

Originally posted by Ben

Honestly, Jan, you don't have bowling down there? :p
You know, where you lug a ball down an alley slippery enough to make a car fall on its butt and try to hit as many pins as possible?
Of course we do, just Dusty didn't specify what type of bowling he was going to do. :classic2:

Have fun, Dusty! Bowling is great... a few years ago my friend Donny and I made 2nd place in a league with 3 person teams. I don't know how we did it. The next year, we had a partner and we came in 1st place. My high score is a 203 (over 1 year ago) and I think Donny's high score is 218 (a couple of months ago)

I don't really bowl too much anymore. It's fun though if you have time and money to waste.

Jan look what your random comment has started you should be ashamed of yourself....

Lawn bowling.....

There are some strange people who do lawn bowling. I had a lawn bowling set when I was like 4, everything even the bowling ball was made out of hollow plastic. I've heard about all kinds of weird bowling that my family has done. "Duckpin" bowling comes to mind, my grandmother has told me about other weird types of bowling that they used to do where she's from (East coast USA) and I have done elf bowling before. It's kinda fun actually.

Back