• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bye bye come2store

Originally posted by Docevl
Ummmm.....when I go here, I click the link. And instead of any download box coming up, pop-up ads come up. http://downloads.come2store.com/authenticgirls/vanessacarltonpaintitblack.zip

Could someone else please try and see what happens?

Yup it works. I tried it and this is what I got.

File Name: vanessacarltonpaintitblack.zip
File Size: 3.19 MB
Date Uploaded: Friday, June 28, 2002
Times Downloaded: 0
Last Downloaded: Never

[and then you get the click here to download this file button]

From come2 store ... "Backups Were FOUND!: Finally, I reached an admin who would actually do something. He found the corrupted hard drive and was able to restore a portion of it. We have part of our users database as well as some of the files. To find our if you are a lucky one, just try to log in! If you did not previously signup and your old login information was restored, it will tell you. If you login with the same username as you had before and some files were found in the archives, they will be automatically restored and you will be told how many were restored. So all you have to do is to log in, and possibly all your data is back! "

Back