• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

buying a new computer, what do you think of this

It's a bit advanced for a 'normal' pc.

Acer is a 'good' brand, although no brand matters, they just offer warranty and support, while building your own pc with the same parts, offer none (cheaper)

I'd say go for it, should run fast, although i see no need for Windows MCE, or the 9-in-1 USB Card Reader, or the 160GB HDD for the use that you will do.

On the contrary, it's a good pc, which im sure your girlfriend (should) like, you still need a monitor for it ;)

Thats not to bad of a deal considering what you get. I say its a decent buy of course you could always go cheaper and build it yourself but that depends on your pc knowledge to.

A hardcore nerd once told me never to buy acer, I never bought one myself, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with em, I do computer repair and such, it's a solid company. You won't find a better pre-made system on NCIX.

Back