• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Burst.net Reviews?

reptx9.jpg

Nice, very nice...

I only told the truth, if you don't like it, please piss off :D

I'm confused...what's that about? Oh well, please stay on topic :) thanks.

Whoever is the arse who sent me - rep saying "good for you" on this thread needs a slap. Get a life.

Thanks guys for those great reviews, I was considering going with them, now I am having my seconds thoughts. Anyways, thanks again.

I resell some servers from BurstNET and have not had a problem really... The only things I do not like are the 96+ hour setup times and the billing system.

The way they have billing setup just makes you want to scream!

Oh God, there isn't enough room in this text box to go over all the negative reviews they have very recently, let alone within the past 6 months.

Hi,

Drivenhost purchased WebHostRegulator who was a reseller of BurstNet. We made agreements to purchase the servers WHR was reselling and purching colocation with them. Since then we have about 2 racks of servers (around 40 servers online at the datacenter). Theres nothing wrong once the server is online there is however delays getting that step done.

Because of that we have started racking all new servers in our new datacenter space at CalPop.

Apart from the occational packet loss, and moments of downtime normal users wont notice, its great value for money.

Sheesh.

How many are directly related to burst?

It doesn't matter when they are with Burst directly or indirectly. Burst provides service. If the network is down, reseller cannot do anything. if the service/hardware is crap, reseller can't do anything.

Resellers do not control things, Burst controls. Though, there are few exceptions too when reseller don't want to work out anything except accepting the payment. Other than that, there is nothing resellers do control.

And technically, all users are directly with Burst, since they are using Burst's services which Burst.net owns/operates.

Back