• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

burning .avi files to dvd

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
What program can do this for me? I am trying Nero, but for some reason, it will do every file, BUT .avi...so what program will do this for free?

I used to have a program that would burn the movies and show the movie playing while it was burning to the right. Does anyone know what program does this, and how to make the move show while burning if it is not defaulted?

To be used in a regular DVD player or a DivX dvd player? The former, I use ConvertXtoDVD, I don't think it's free though, or for the latter, just use Windows to copy and paste the file.

are you on windows or mac? if you are on windows, try Colin's suggestion, or, if you are on Mac, use iDVD

It is to be played in a regular DVD player. My ashampoo program was successful in doing this.

I still would like to find the program again, that burned the move, but showed it playing to the right as well..that program was fast!

use winFF to convert the file, then burn with nero or whatever. winFF is great, it's free and will convert just about any audio/video file to anything.

Back