• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bulk Email Host

akaize

i have a list of my customers whom I need to send news letters weekly. the list has about 8000 mail addresses. Is there any host who can allow this? Note this is not SPAM

What type of program are you using ? We offer fantastico which may have the program your looking for. You would need to get our Lavish plan however for $25 since you would probably being using a lot of server load. Beware, and cautious many hosts will tell you can signup and they can handle it. Not true, once their server goes under stress they will can your account.

We also allow you to run your own scripts.

Hello Sir,

Our dedicated servers allow you to send Mass email as they are certified and registered as non spamming servers. We will let you send those emails from our business mail server, as long as you dont exeed 15,000 emails you will be ok.
Our price for this is 75.00 USD.

Best Regards,
Denis Motova
IndexCore.com

Hello Sir,

We can do it for 15.00 monthly if its a monthly process you are looking for.
Our servers are specifically made for business mail so you or us wont be getting any spamming complaints as its a business mail server.

Best Reards,
Denis Motova
IndexCore.com

Oder / Info:

dmotova@indexcore.com

Back