• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Budget Dedicated Server

Patrick

Looking for an unmanaged dedicated server, from about $30-50/month. I may be able to stretch my budget depending on the deal.

I'm looking for a 2.0 GHz+ Intel or a 1.6GHz+ AMD, with 512mb+ RAM, 1TB+ Bandwidth, and possibly a control panel (as an addon or included in the price).

Please let me know what you can provide! I am willing to pay more for good support. :)

I want a established provider with atleast 12 months experience.

I think you will find that providers have been around for 12 months because they do NOT offer what you are looking for ;) its very hard to find a low budget server from an established host.

Two Things.
1: Please define what you mean in your case as "established"
2: I have over 12 months experiance by far in the webhosting industry, but my business is just over 110 days old. Good enough for you?

I can offer a dedicated at $99 a month, but thats the lowest I can really go. Have you considered a VPS?

Two Things.
1: Please define what you mean in your case as "established"
2: I have over 12 months experiance by far in the webhosting industry, but my business is just over 110 days old. Good enough for you?

I can offer a dedicated at $99 a month, but thats the lowest I can really go. Have you considered a VPS?

Established:

Brought about or set up or accepted; especially long established; "the established social order"; "distrust the constituted authority"

So how long your company has been in business for ;) not how much experiance you have had.

Correct. I'm a fairly new web host however I have an extensive background as well as the rest of the team. http://www.geekrack.net/dedicated.php

I can offer you the following:
GEEK RACK CELERON 2.4GHZ

• 512MB DDR RAM
  • 80GB HDD
  • 1500GB Transfer
  • 5 Dedicated IPs

Our Entry Celeron servers provides great performance and reliability for basic server tasks at a discount price.
$69.99 / MONTHLY ( + 1$ off your first month when you use promo code $ave

cPanel Is available at an additionall charge however it was not quoted in my offer.

Hi plbeane94,
We can offer you:
--
CPU: Celeron 2.4GHZ
Memory: 512MB DDR RAM
Hard Drive: 60GB IDE
Bandwidth: 2000GB/MONTH
IP Addresses: 5
Control Panel : ServerCP
Price : 51.99$/Mo
Order Here!

Dont Forget to add Control panel,in the order section:)

Should you have any questions,do not hesitate to contact us 24/7,Via our website information.

Regards

Hello,

Universal Hosts has following dedicated server for you. The hardware is new, as we have installed this today.

Intel Celeron 2.6 Ghz
512 MB DDR RAM
2 x 80 GB SATA HDD
RAID 1 hardware
2000 GB Bandwidth
FREE Remote Reboot Port
DDOS Protection
InterWorx Control Panel for free upon request
2 IP Addresses
$39.99/month

If you would like to order, please PM me directly or email sales at uni-hosts.com

Please ask us any questions you may have about this server.
Thank you for considering our services.

Last edited:
EmpireSP can offer a *custom* dedicated plan
With like 2 years on business

----------------------------------
Athlon XP 1700 (1.47GHZ)
Ram: 512MB
Disk:60GB
Transfer: 2000GB
Ips:5
Support: Msn/ticket/ live support and phone support
Control panel: Webmin for free
Just $40

Addons:
Cpanel and fantastico: 25$
If at any time you need more space or trafic we have very nice cheap addons to you for example:
160GB Disk just 30$ month with a 20$ setup fee
If you like please pm me.
EmpireSP.com

Looking for an unmanaged dedicated server, from about $30-50/month. I may be able to stretch my budget depending on the deal.

I'm looking for a 2.0 GHz+ Intel or a 1.6GHz+ AMD, with 512mb+ RAM, 1TB+ Bandwidth, and possibly a control panel (as an addon or included in the price).

Please let me know what you can provide! I am willing to pay more for good support. :)

Are you still looking for dedicated servers ?

Bit of a bump, but yes, I am, I have a budget up to $50/month, willing to go slightly higher if it's an excellent offer.

@Calinax: I have sent an email to sales[at]uni-hosts.com.

Crissic Solutions has what you need!
PENTIUM 4 2.8GHZ

512MB DDR RAM
60GB HDD
2000GB Transfer
5 Dedicated IPs
FREE SETUP!
$49.99 per month
Add cPanel: $19.95 per month
Add DA: $9.99 per month
Order Now

We also have a Celeron 2.4GHz, same specs, but $39.99 per month