• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Buddyhost.net NEWS

ibfw

Dear Buddy users:

BuddyHost will be closing probablly in the 15th or the end of Sept. Due to the lack of support. We are forced to close our free hosting.

However we will still have our other hosting packages available for you. Once again, thank you for using our service.

add any updates here. (edit) I meant in this post NOT AT

http://www.buddyhost.net

Last edited:
They should probably close their signup page, it appears to still let you register :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Matt8
They should probably close their signup page, it appears to still let you register :rolleyes:

i was going to register shit.buddyhost.net.. thats a rare find

they charged me $9.99 for my free hosting... sending me email by email every day demanding payment for their free hosting plan. i would have paid for it... but it is a free hosting plan... if you can make sense out of that.

hmmmmmm

To me the irritation is the chronic offering of FREE and sucking in people.

If they had some big ad contract lost but these days its normally---why devote any slots on the server for free? Pure math....900 paid sites but WHY offer a free anything?

I love the free=pay.NO---I mean pay for your free site..

I signed up for a site at 'togetherhost.com' FREE and now I'm getting a bill for $1 a month for a FREE site. Funny thing is I'd pay the $1 but I'm tired of unstable places and places that change terms 24/7. You get email notices that give you 24 hours to do anything but yet I often don't go to various email boxes in a week or month.

Pay the $1 ?? I've tried but the site has been down for days.

This free is getting so crazy I suggest finding any paid host...a cheapie... If you pay by month how much lost? Yes...some places on earth a usa $ is a loss.(i.e.bigger loss)

There are now hundreds of thousands (he-he--you guess figures) of places offering pay hosting all thinking they are gonna get rich. The philosophy is gone to offer anything free.

I'm sure when the internet was FREE nobody devoted any time/resources and all was covered by ad dollars?

Back