• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

browsing the prices of deicated servers

akupora

How much do dedicated servers cost? For like one with alot of space and bandwidth...just give me prices of how much they can cost...

What do you plan to put on it - the performance is the measure the disk & transfer are additional.

If you plan to get a server with 100Gig drive and 5,000 clients on it you'll want something powerfull. If it's just for your own project that needs the control then you'll need less so the csts can vary from $60 way up to 5 or 6 hundred a month.

With ValueWeb's dedicated server (the link that you posted), you'll have to manage the server yourself. I wouldn't say that managing a server would be hard, but I think it needs a lot of knowledge and experience. It's not going to be a walk in a park if you don't know what you're doing. And if you don't know where to start, save yourself the stress and have a pro do it for you (or tutor you on what to do).

Are there any sites or anything that show how to manage a server?

Edit: Actually I found this site http://www.managed.com by the looks of their name I think they have managed servers. (If they dont please tell me) And they are also cheap.

Last edited:
Yes, managed.com leases servers. They are pretty good except for the support :(

I can get you a server with a 2.4 celeron 80gb hd 700gbs transfer w/ whm/cpanel and it also being managed for $99/month.

PM me for details.

akupora said:
Actually I found this site http://www.managed.com by the looks of their name I think they have managed servers.

From what I know, managed.com's servers are only semi-managed. They'll install and setup your server, but you'll have to do everything else - securing, services setup, optimization, monitoring, maintenance and management in general.

whats the cheapest managed dedicated servers out there? Id like 80gb space and 1000gb bandwidth. Is it hard to maintain a server?...and how much would it cost for someone to do it for me and how would that work?

"Yes, managed.com leases servers. They are pretty good except for the support

I can get you a server with a 2.4 celeron 80gb hd 700gbs transfer w/ whm/cpanel and it also being managed for $99/month.

PM me for details."

I'd like more bandwidth than 700gb...is there a way to reduce the space and increase the bandwidth?

Back