• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Brainsssssssss......

Yeah, I can understand that. It's just pathetic, because the game itself is really VERY enjoyable. I mean, I have been playing for over three years now.

I'm going to check out this EQ2Flames Forum.

Did you have any thoughts about Tigole and Foror? Tigole in particular is blamed for a LOT of problems the Paladin class (which is the class I play) is having. Apparently crashed the EQ server as a protest to EQ Paladins being on par with Warriors, or something.

*I don't know the full story about Tigole, it could be total BS. But I've read it time and time again, so it does make me wonder.

It looks like those people are from EQ1, not EQ2 - I could be wrong, I've never heard of them.

There are 19 races and 24 classes to play in EQ2, so something for everyone depending on what you want to do. There are Paladins, I don't know what they're good for in WoW, but in EQ2 they are off tanks.

As far as the virtual world or in population/popularity?

It's big, with very large and diverse areas. I've never played WoW so I don't know, but I've heard everything from it's bigger, same size to a little smaller. I don't know.

Non-comparatively, I think it's huge, always a zone to quest in (actually there's always 3 or 4) and always a level appropriate dungeon.

Check these out.
http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Soloing_Timeline
http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heroic_Timelines

Should give you an idea.

Oh god I feel like a spokes person.

Ahh, what about in HD space? WoW currently takes up 9GB, and that's not even up to date yet on this PC, let alone the other update then the exspansion.

/ edit: the station launcher doesn't say how big it is from what I can see, so I need to know how long it'll take :knockedou

Last edited:
Honestly, I think my EQ2 folder is 12gb.

But, I mean that's not a lot considering hard drives space/price today is it?

Back