• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Boys / Teens hairstyles!

Bowl here cut aka mushroom

Equipment:
A Bowl, pref. large enough to fit ur head
Scissors

Instructions:

1. Place bowl on head
2. Cut around edge of bowl
3. Trim futher if needed

Finished :D

You guys REALLY arent helping. :p Itll be pretty SHORT. Perhaps spikey... or that wierd undercut kinda thing... dunno hot to describe it... its kindof different. It only looks good in people who are at least half blonde. (By DYING, you smartasses) :p

I'd just like to point out that guys don't have "hairstyles"...we merely have hair that kind of forms itself into some sort of shape.

Go to a good barber shop (Not supercuts or the hair cuttery or whatever the hell's in wal*mart) and tell em crewcut with a #2 guard. It's what I have.

I GOT IT! ^_^ It looks so spunky. Its hard to descirbe... its very short, probabaly the longest on my fringe which it all waxed up, and the tips of it are blonde (everything else black).

Everyone at school has said stuff... :p all good stuff. A lot of girls said it looks "sexy". :p The hairdressers said I look like Noah from Home and Away but I have no idea who that is.

I dont look like him!:p Not that hes bad looking...

Hmm...maybe without the facial hair... and more of it sticking out the front.

Back