• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BN3

Mandrake

NLC
NLC
Back around September 1st, BN3 announced they were no longer offering free webhosting to new signups, but those who already had it (like me) could continue to use it. But it's now been down for two of three days... I wonder if they've stopped without telling anyone or what... The address is http://www.alexia.phoenix.az.us if anyone wants to see if they have better luck than me.

I too had a free site with them until Thanksgiving morning when netwhistle notified me they went down. On their e-mail info page they say they are having technical difficulties and won't have their hosting service up till "about" the 27th. They probably really do have problems but it's sure clear that they want out of the free hosting business. So, I'd say now is a good time to move or you will be looking for a new place in the near future when they really do pull the plug.

Originally posted by jiminsd
I too had a free site with them until Thanksgiving morning when netwhistle notified me they went down. On their e-mail info page they say they are having technical difficulties and won't have their hosting service up till "about" the 27th. They probably really do have problems but it's sure clear that they want out of the free hosting business. So, I'd say now is a good time to move or you will be looking for a new place in the near future when they really do pull the plug.

That was where the main "hub" of my site was located... Now, to make things worse, WZR is down so all of my domains and subdomains (with the exception of my business site) are down. I think it's now time to just get my main domain hosted... Probably give NetCabins a try...

WRZ is down??? Geez... now I have to mess with that. MyInternet has been down this evening too. Oh well, I just started with Net Cabins the other day and I like it. I also just started to use zoneedit.com and they seem to be pretty good. You might check them out too. Our options seem to be getting thin.

Back