• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

blogging site

The site is nice, but my first impression is that it's a bit sad. You could try a bit of a red with the green. The hollywood picture is nice indeed, but you could try to make it more quality. It would load slower a bit but it wouldn't look that blury. You could also lose the black background at the bottom of the page.
The green rounded tables are no use unless you work the graphics more. You can have the same effect with a simple text and a gree backgoround. I also don't fancy the recent updates link colour and background. The background could be closer to the main green theme and make the links change colour on mouse hover for instance.
And so that I'm a pain all the way, I would also use justify for main text alignment. Looks better that way.

Anyway .. the site is not bad ;)

Thanks for that, I cant beleive i didnt justify the text, but I appreciate all of it, and your time. Im working on a new template thats much cleaner as well as changing the logo, so I can make it a sharper gif. thanks!

Back