• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blind CPC and CPM - NEED HELP!!!

BrendanWX

Does anyone know of a CPC program that has instant activation and allows blind clicks?
Or, are there any BANNER CPM programs that offer at least $0.85 CPM, and have instant activation?

Last edited:
you can try bulkclicks.com for blind links. Is there something like blind cpm? If there is something like that then I don't know anything about it.

Okay, the main question with blind click programs like this, is do you mind linking to adult or gambling content?

If not the alternatives are minimal;
AllClicks, 3c Per Click (which, like you said you cannot get into)
ClickHere2Surf, 0.2c Per Click.
or try to create your own.

Best of luck,

Well, I don't want adult content. Gambling is OK, as long as it isnt a scam, you can be in Australia (;) supermoo), and you can be under 18. Instant activation would be nice :D

I have joined ClickHere2Surf. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they a scam? Do they pay?
I'm also unhappy because I registered 39 clicks in 22 hours, and have only made 8c. If I was with AllClicks I would already have made $1.16 :crysad:

ok dude lets go over the facts

allcicks pays 3 cents per blind click
crappy little clickhere to surf pays ONE FIFTH OF A PENNY per blind click. It would take 12,000 clicks to get one check with ClickHereToSurf.com

use common sense please.

now on to your request for $0.85 CPM

GOOD LUCK IF YOU CAN GET $0.50CPM. you have way way way too high expectations

Maybe if you READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS!!!!! you would have seen that i can't join AllClicks because I don't live in the US!!! "Use common sense" you say. Use your own next time.

Last edited:
Paul's right though... You're lucky if you get $.25 CPM...
He's also right about clickhere2surf... I mean, come on... a fifth of a penny? Bannerexchanges are probly worth more than that... Somehow

Back