• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blacked List hosting for me

it seems taht they give pretty darn low prices..
and UL bandwidth at a 750mb level?
YEA RIGHT.!!!!
if anyone has had experience with that company, plz answer tell me bout it.

dont "baga" me Melbourne boy...kekeke coz I am from Melbourne too...dont you need to save the fire??

owell..Jiffynet.net
i joined him once before, they said they will let me put my forum up..okay it has been running the first 4 days..quite good...but then hor hor..server downtime many times...it doesnt restart automatically..Apache failure...and stuff
and takes a day to restart...fine..first time...
then next few days... again!!! happens again! ..and that was 10 days passed... then fine~!! they said they will keep the uptime at 99.5%... okay i trust them...
so not until few days later...DOWN AGAIN!!and it takes 3 days for them to reply me....and saying, there was a fire in one of their server and they are trying to see whats left!!! FIRE??? what a great place to store...
then few days later..is back up finally..but everything lost??
so...okay...not within 2 days..he closed my account
Reasons: one of my script is making his server kept on apache failure!

but they said they allowed me to put my forum in!! and they closed and kick me out without refund!
so in total, i used around 7 days!!! out of a month fee!!!!!!

maybe you should have read the terms more closely:
Any script that uses the processor for more than a few milliseconds is subject to removal.
Depending on the server it's running on plenty of scripts will fall under that. That should have told you enough.

The logo on the main page points to "file:///C|/aaaaaa/273/273/images/jiffynetlogo.jpg" which is definitly a "run and don't look back" sign.
Also $18/year for 20Gb a month and you're surpised you had a bad experience?

Thanks for your reason(s) 3listen, now we can all officially avoid JiffyNet with knowing that the suck. BTW, "baga" was supposed to be "bag a", it was just my dodgey space bar that came with this el cheapo computer. "Star Key" is a brand everyone should avoid, my space bar doesnt work sometimes, enter key gets stuck, left shift key never works and other occasional probs.

Peace Out!

Back