• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blackberry?

I only buy Samsung not only in phones but pretty much everything I can, never had an issue with anything samsung.

I agree with the Push notification qualm with the iPhone (WebOS is the only one I've found that actually does notifications in a remotely intelligent manner), but why didn't you just upgrade to the 4? BlackBerry just seems like such a step back to me - I've used BlackBerry before and couldn't stand it.

That's cause my uncle did the upgrade only to find the antenna issue and the same crappy battery, so why bother? I've used a couple BlackBerrys before and they were already above most same generation phones. My BOLD is older than the iPhone 3GS, still it can decode DIVX videos without any previous encoding

That's cause my uncle did the upgrade only to find the antenna issue and the same crappy battery, so why bother? I've used a couple BlackBerrys before and they were already above most same generation phones. My BOLD is older than the iPhone 3GS, still it can decode DIVX videos without any previous encoding

Have had both an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 now (currently on the iPhone 4, and boy do I go through phones!) - never experienced battery issues with either. No antenna issues with the iPhone 4 either. I think you're holding it wrong! :biggrin2: (just a joke!)

Hopefully you'll give them another try down the road. Having tried nearly every cell phone platform (some of them multiple times), I can tell you that iOS wins, hands-down.

Yea, found that out after I tried one. It needs a data signal to call people now :/
Skype is touchy on it. Battery life SUCKS.
But, there are some good things, Its fast on touch, very good to know. It also has a very easy user interface, just as the Windows series are.

The other downside is...apps. Its on par with Blackberry in the app market.

I love the blackberry but when I switch to which the iPhone it was more difficult to use them the blackberry by colored I would switch back to it

well i have a bb pearl and yea i like it...theres alot of deals with smartphones right now so i would say go for it....ps it does do alot for me im into sports and they have a free application that allows you to see sports updates and scores etc

I only buy Samsung not only in phones but pretty much everything I can, never had an issue with anything samsung.

We have people bring electronics in to us for repair and we've had a LOT of samsung televisions come through with blown speaker(s) in them. It seems to be a major manufacturer defect. It effects a lot of different models.

My mobile phone is Samsung Corby GT and it's not so expensive and looking good :)
The headset that comes with that phone are so good that even my sister who has a Nokia Xpress Music mobile uses them too because the sound quality is better than on her nokia.

Last edited:
Back