• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bizari needs an email gateway..

canardpress

Wow-I never thought I'd be posting in again..lol

Well what I am looking for is a cpanel account to use for the email features. Right now I have a webmail script which grabs email from a catch all pop account running on Bizari's new server. We aren't looking for anything to big..100mb space and 1gigs bandwidth would be great, more bandwidth would be best. In return for your services we would be able to put up your logo on our webmail system.

Thanks for reading,
Canard Press

I'd Recommend Buying As A Free Host Can Terminate Anytime, And Everything Goes To Waste,

But If You Want, I Can Have A Word With My Friend, Just Tel lMe Your Full Specs

As bizari is free, we are unable to purcashe hosting at this time.

We aren't looking for anything to big.. 100mb space and as much bandwidth as possible would be jsut fine.

Like I said, this would be a good oppertunity for the host as anyone that uses BizariMail, and there is a lot, will see the your logo.

I am not fully understanding what you are specifically asking for above
but all of our accounts at Clubhost City have full email features with
POP3 email, webmail, spam protection, aliases, catch all, etc. etc.

All accounts are also Cpanel w/Fantastico enabled and web space
ranges from 150 to 1000 MB for FREE accounts.

We also have paid hosting, reseller, and commercial mail services
available at Clubhost City as well.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for you offers, but I have found a host. If ever we need another cpanel account or have some extra ad space we will contact you.

Thanks again,
Canard Press

Back