• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Birmingham PR - Please review

Birmingham

Please review Birmingham PR (birminghampr.co.uk)

i've tried to make the site a little more interesting than standard directory listings. i'm looking for feedback on design, access, seo (relevant to advertising, public relations, pr, promotion, sales, strategy, media, marketing, branding, design, communications and of course Birmingham), and also how interesting is this site and how could i improve the entertainment value without compromising accessibility or aesthetics...etc?

and feedback on Birmingham PR, be it your first impressions or results of detailed analysis, is very much appreciated.

:beer:

30 second look - it's dull, and full of standard marketing inacurate BS in the text that isn't ads.

If your plying as the No. 1 then it should have been way better before you asked here.

thanks for the critical thoughts guys and gals. any thoughts as to how it could be improved would be much appreciated

The aim of the site is to provide directory information about all incorporated companies in birmingham and in the industries mentioned. i also wanna make it very accessible, well optimised in the search engines for both company details and general terms like 'birmingham pr' or 'marketing in birmigham'...etc. as you can see by the map-switching, markup and styles validation, and inlink checking features... i've tried to make it a little bit more interesting than the average directory.

any tips or further feedback of any sort would be much appreciated

Need to get your facts straight too - 'Birmingham is the Second City of the UK' not correct, you forgot 3 other countries, which will pee them all off royally, as it does me.

Get the facts straight then go for a brighter design and layout than the flat one. So far it's just a directory.

Back