• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bionhosting.com - Down hill?

As soon as you get your files, I'd honestly look for a new host. You can wait around till the acquisition is done but I wouldn't think people like losing money that way.

Just got this:

Dear Clients,I am very sorry to say I am pulling out of the take over of Bion. I will not be responsible any more for Bionhosting or their service or anything related to Bionhosting. This is my final offical email from Bionhosting.best regards Kumar Kommukuri

:eek3:

Yes,but seems that they are always busy,i created a support ticket days ago and they do not response anything.
Then i contacted Robert via msn,and still{ he doesnt resolve nothing,not even a we are working in that message...

This big downtime affect the impression of the company, at least you should let them know the exact reason behind this down time and what actions are currently taken to resolve it.......pirate2

Back