• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of Thorny

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i was talking about xTernaldrive, a new hosting site which me and thorny were going to start. The warez forum which i run, is hosted legally, where warez linking is allowed, and the IPB FORUM is legit with our own license.

Dear god have you missed the point. Here at fws people arn't judged as a.ok because their jumping through legal loopholes, if I hop of to some other country and have relations with a 12 year old because its "legal" that doesn't stop the act being completely wrong.

Admittedly your stealing content, not doing underages kids but you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Go and tell that to the other 100 warez forums around, some which have over 1 million members..

Warez is just a hobby, im not doing the stealing here, im merely posting and linking to the files. Don't tell me you've never gone and downloaded a track from limewire or some other p2p place because you wanted it, because then YOUR stealing content too..

We're all guilty of stealing content, no matter how small it was, but this is drifting into another direction. So Lets finish this topic here. Besides if Thorny did apologize, im sure your all going to give him 100% BS.

Ok guys,

it's time i came out of the closet, for diri's sake, mark's sake, FWS's sake and everyone else that is loosing sleep over this.

I have been admittedly sat here watching this thread for some time thinking about wtf i should do and how i should go about it, and still i aint come up with anything, other than this post. I do have a few ideas but they are still to be thought about and talked over. Yes i lied about the overall payment, and my initial identity, but i did NOT LIE about my mothers health, she was critically ill, so anyone that's willing to point me out as a bad person for that, go ahead.

I have seen an amazing amount of turns and twists in the recent weeks, and i must say that this is one of the biggest threads, admittedly it should never have been started but due to my initial actions i suppose they had to be.

As some of you MAY be aware i work alongside diri helping him out in the Warez-Scene, he tries to come here and explain a few things, no i didnt ask him to, he was sick of people signing up on the forum, which has nothing to do with this issue and just spamming holy hell out of it. Another thing which postponed me from writing this post. I understand that every host is weary of me, and i understand that SOME of my ORIGINAL details have now been leaked across the web, cheers guys, privacy act and all that....bollox.....

Mark, yes i am still a student and when i signed up for that server of yours it WAS with a CREDIT CARD, of which i accepted as payment for a Design Job i did, age, nieveity, and money came into it all ( THIS MEANS THE CREDIT CARD WAS INFACT UNAUTHORISED BY THE CARD HOLDER). Many people can turn around and scrutinise against me for what it's worth, however i know full well that i aint gonna be able to pay mark back. I dont come from a "well off" family, we sit here and have to scrape our way through each month, fair enough it sounds like a sob story, i don't care, but when i saw that i had access to this credit card it was like winning the lottery, money that i "could" spend and now i sit here, reflect on it and realise what ---- i walked into by doing so.

Now recently i understand that someone has either also framed me or somehow used an ip address i used and signed up for another server under marks company, under the name of i quote: Peter Corcoran. Now whichever funny ---- it is that's done this, unlucky, it didnt get you anywhere.

As for the 2 clients that i did host, Fattony, and Vesica, all i can do is appologise really.

As for mark, i honestly dont know what to do, i've said my 2 cent's i know you aint gonna leave it here, why should you. All i can say is that i ----ed up, and ----ed up bad i did.

May i also ask for this thread to be closed, it has now gone on for 10 pages and is racking up quite a few results on google

[que "FlameWebSpace.Net/Forums"] Flaming

Appologies
Thorny

Last edited:
Wow, you're either really poor at english or missed out a whole paragraph. No the credit card was not mine, yet the credit card i used was what i thought came from a legitimate person

PS: The only response i shall give is to either mark, or people associated with his host, any other host has no business here

No need to get aggressive. I don't have to read your whole novel, I was asking a simple question. However, after experiencing your attitude, I would recommend that Mark takes this to law enforcement authorities. Fraud is very serious and now that you also openly admitted it, I suggest more action is taken. Mark, message me if you need help.

@ECLOUDS,

I was not being aggressive, i was merely pointing out the fact that it was stated there that i did not OWN the credit card

Thorny, that took some balls. Definitely puts you up a bit in my books. I'm sure Mark will be willing to try and work something out with you for repayment.

Yes, you did screw up, and you didn't handle it well either, but at least you realized it, and fessed up.

Kudos to that anyway.

PS: The only response i shall give is to either mark, or people associated with his host, any other host has no business here
I suggest you work privately with those concerned as I can see it won't be resolved here any time soon.

Edit: Just for the record Thorny, I too came from a family that wasn't very well off and because of that, it has made me a better person than I might have been if everything was handed to me on a platter. I learnt from an early age how to manage my money and to this day, have never had an outstanding account anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back