• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

beware of statichost

hc_xtreme

beware of this host! i would suggest that you better not deal with such people.

i am looking for a new host for my website few days ago because my current host is facing some problem. i posted a thread in the forum and statichost replied. after some conversation through emails, everything seems fine. hence i decided to go with it. unfortunately after i have paid statichost by paypal for 1 month hosting, my current host finally comes to an agreement with me. to save the trouble of moving host and to give it another chance since it has a history of more than 1.5 years, i decided to stick to my current host afterall.

i pm statichost that i decided to cancel the subscription and requested a refund. note that nothing was even created yet. i paid and request for refund even before the payment was accepted! but statichost refused! claiming that all payment shall not be refund.

if you think that i have not read the TOS or watever then think again. you sure you want to deal with such host?!

What is their web address? I am assuming "statichost.com" but
there is no web site put up at that address.

I tried "statichost.net" but that one is also dead as well.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how this relates to FREE hosting
since it sounds like you are talking about a PAID host?

Last edited:
statichost.co.uk

they are a new host. so they may try to offer free hosting to attract more people. i just let more people know about such host.

Back