• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of Oliver Hosting

I can say, I do not have a Freewebspace account even though I am posting here.

Oh yea can i see somthing or what your talking about venom-hosting paypal you seeing a name switch or whatever lets see that. That should clear evreything up.

You sound like you have a guilty conscience....

Once again, oliverhosting. You can fool everyone in the world but you can never fool yourself.
I see that you still did not learn a lesson yet. Hope your sin will be in you forever.

This is once again a warning to the public, if you see any unprofessional writing and grammar/spelling mistakes. It is usually not a good host to pick.

Thank you and Good Bye!

By the way, please edit your post and do not double post.

darkshadow604 said:
I can say, I do not have a Freewebspace account even though I am posting here.

You sound like you have a guilty conscience....

Once again, oliverhosting. You can fool everyone in the world but you can never fool yourself.
I see that you still did not learn a lesson yet. Hope your sin will be in you forever.

This is once again a warning to the public, if you see any unprofessional writing and grammar/spelling mistakes. It is usually not a good host to pick.

Thank you and Good Bye!

By the way, please edit your post and do not double post.

Sorry. I have no guilt. Whats wrong with making spelling mistakes? Im not a good speller, evreyone is not perfect.

I am not going to debate in this topic anymore.

This was to warn people of the public.

This is for educational purposes only.

Whoever buys hosting from him, good luck!

You have the same IP as Venom-Hosting and Venomthakid. Someone else forgot to read the rules?

ROFL, i was speaking to dark last night about this and this just sums up wot numpty's some people can be, first the chat log, second the name change and to top things of nicely like a bun needing cream was, JAN who checked the ip's, i was going to suggest that if thios hadnt come up!!!

doomachine2000 Please don't say I scammed you. I gave you the servers and I warned you about the warez. I gave you more then enough chances. I had to shut them down. If you wish to get them backup please contact me VIA MSN and we can talk a little more about this.

AnubisThePriest said:
doomachine2000 Please don't say I scammed you. I gave you the servers and I warned you about the warez. I gave you more then enough chances. I had to shut them down. If you wish to get them backup please contact me VIA MSN and we can talk a little more about this.

Dude, you're not banned yet, why change your name? Change your name later to start over. LOL

Back