• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of Oliver Hosting

$500.00 5Dedicated Servers! 1-48Hour Setup Time! cPanel/WHM FREE!! says:
first off you are the only one so far that said i never gave servers to
but yea
im off to school
cya

he's a kid, Lol

Code:
http://67.15.187.29/~plwforum/westell50001226753472.xml

(you have to download it, use a download manager if you can....or go to main directory http://67.15.187.29/~plwforum/ and then right click on the westell file....download)
if you still don't believe me, read that, he said I am annoying, and check how old that is, july 30th........and still no servers, how do I feel, paypal did nothing, he even sweared at me like 3 times

i am very very shock u still dare to reply...
wait a second...r u going to tell us u have nothin to do with venom-hosting or Oliverhost...i just have the same ip as them...

xd3vilx said:
i am very very shock u still dare to reply...
wait a second...r u going to tell us u have nothin to do with venom-hosting or Oliverhost...i just have the same ip as them...

DoomMachine2000 is different from Oliver. He is posting about his dispute with Anubis aKa Westell5000

None of those 2 have anything to do with Oliver.

Doom. The funnest part of that chatlog that you said I did was that I wasn't online. I had probelms with my computer and I was online for 2mins the max thats funny. And I'm telling you infront of everyone here that reads this post you are not getting your money back nor your servers since you broke the rules. Like I told you. But yea it's ok I really don't care what you say about me or whatever. I been selling servers for almost a year and you are the only one that said that I scammed.

wow I just read through all this and noticed one thing. Oliver quit posting when Jan chimed in. Interesting is that not.

Back