• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of ------- (dot) us

Zubair1

FRAUD Zed Host (DOT) us

Hello EveryOne

I just want to inform the fellow hosting companies
to beware of this guy who owns this domain Zed Host (DOT) us
I really can't remember his name i think its (David) well
this guy came up to us about 2 or 3 months ago
asking for hosting he said he didn't had money to buy it at that moment
but he has some clients waiting for hosting so he will get the reseller from us
and sell them to his clients and pay us our bills, we didn't had a problem
with that so we arranged his reseller account and gave it to him
but we still waited about a week, but didn't receive any payments
after that he came upto us and said that he can't pay
and now wants to pay by his ads, like clicksor.com he said he will be putting
up those ads and he said "I am extremely sure that i will make up atleast"
$50 from it, and he owed us about $45 USD, he said when the clicksor
company pays it will be directed to us, and we will also have access to
the clicksor client manager, we agreed again but didn't get any money from it
so finally we suspended his account, we mailed him saying that we will be terminating his account soon, so he came back and said that he wants his account and has the money, he asked if we still have his backup
we said yes we sure do, he said he wanted proof he told us to send a file
so he can get convinced, we did exactly as he said, and sented him the file
after that i asked him when will he pay, he said tommorow i said ok, no problem, but i never saw him after that day, he must have blocked me
well i might know he came back for those files, because he thought
that we didn't had his backup and so he must be thinking of tricking us
by saying that we deleted his account and backup so he wont pay,
but that wasn't good enough for it, since we always make backups regularly :)
ok, and now just today he came back again saying that he is looking for a dedicated server, well to be true my head started boiling and i know if any other host had this type of expereince that would've been the same
today i mailed him saying that i will be posting about his illegal actions and abuse of our services, so others may not rewind the same story again. :)

And this is why i am posting it.
this guy is now 100% Certified FRAUD in my Book.

Well thats all folks
Bye,

Last edited:
Why would you agree in the first place? If you let someone get the hosting before they pay.... won't everyone come to you and say hosting-now-pay-later? It looks sort of unprofessional for hosting companies that does and then they complain... sorry if I'm being sarcastic, but you shouldn't have done that from the beginning.

I agree with PTH, this guy approached us about 2-3 months ago and asked for a reseller. He must have been getting a list of hosts from FWS to try and con because he also said to us that he doesn't have enough money to pay for the reseller at the moment, and could he have the reseller before paying. Of course we refused, and he must have blocked us as he went offline and we never heard from him again. :rolleyes2

In my opinion if your dumb enough not to see a scam infront of you, you deserve what you get. And the most horrid thing is, you gave him a backup of his files? Bad move.

Back