• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers wanted for new service.

Sounds real cool, but what would you have to gain by giving away free reseller accounts if you are allowing the reseller to use their own adverts?

Just wondering how this would be profitable to you and how you could afford to keep providing the free reseller service?

Hi Alley,

We are have are currently hosting hundreds of thousands of customers on our large clustered network.

The reseller, or as we prefer to call it, 'your own free hosting company' service is designed specifically so you can operate your own free hosting service.

You add your own advert code such as Google Adsense, which is placed onto your customers websites.

You make 100% of the revenue from these adverts.

If a customer upgrades to paid hosting, this is where we get to make money, we are working on a profit share system on the paid hosting that is expected to be implemented soon.

To find out more information, visit the active discussion section at:

Your own free host discussion and beta testing application

Thanks

Oh ok ...got ya' ..that makes more sence now. how much space/bandwidth do the free reseller accounts have?

Definitely, this is a very very unique marketing strategy! I wish nothing but success for your firm. I think you all will definitely succedd :D

Yeah ..seems pretty cool. I may buy a plan after the beta testing period and see how it works?

cheers

Just a question for you, as I'd like to see your response: what makes you different from companies such as 0catch, which already do this? Is there a fully-functioning "partner" site you can share with us, so we can see what it would look like?

Yeah a demo would be nice

Just a question for you, as I'd like to see your response: what makes you different from companies such as 0catch, which already do this? Is there a fully-functioning "partner" site you can share with us, so we can see what it would look like?

Hi there,

When beta testing has completed in 3-7 days time, we will email everyone who pre-registers in our forum with an invitation to purchase your own free hosting company.

The cost will be simply the price of a domain name only:

Standard: $2.99 per year with a .INFO domain name included.
Ultimate: $8.99 per year with a .COM .NET or .ORG domain included.

You will be able to pay for your hosting company by PayPal, if you do not have a PayPal account, it is free to signup. http://paypal.com

I am not to familiar with 0catch's offering so I can't comment or compair. Thank you to everyone who has show interest.

Best regards
Byethost Internet

Back