• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers Wanted – TextAdMarket.com

GoldFiles

I am looking for 100 beta testers for http://www.TextAdMarket.com

TextAdMarket is a text-advertising marketplace, where advertisers can buy and publishers can sell. Prices are based off a “per day” amount, and prices are determined solely by the concept of Supply & Demand. If an ad sells, the price increases that day at midnight. If an ad fails to sell, the price decreases at midnight everyday until it is bought. This way, ads are only purchased for what the market is willing to pay.

I developed TextAdMarket because of 4 reasons.
1. As an advertiser, I don’t like to overpay.
2. As a publisher, I like to sell my ads on a flat rate. (opposed to CPC/CPM)
3. It’s all automated for publishers. Just pop the banner code on your site, and it sells itself.
4. Current advertising companies are getting away with murder by charging 25% - 60% commission on all sales!

Once the site/business gets going, all publishers will receive 90% of the sale price. TextAdMarket pays for all of the transaction fees, keeps only 10% as a commission to cover costs, and we don’t charge any subscription or registration fees.

Right now, I am looking to beta test the site for a couple of months without involving money on the site. I’m asking for 100 beta testers to give me a hand in getting this site tested. During the beta testing, all AD credit is free (just ask for more).

If you are interested in helping me out, shoot me a PM with the email address you would like to register with. IMPORTANT, I need to give you a beta tester’s code so you can register! I’m only going to let 100 people on the site, so, first come first serve. Please include any special web developing skills you may have when sending me a PM.

(If you aren’t interested in beta testing, I would appreciate hearing your first impressions)

Thanks for your support!
Ben
http://www.TextAdMarket.com

could be a good idea.

I may join the testing later :D

1 Criticism of the site.
When your screen is on 640x480, the nav bar goes behind the banner making it impossible to click anything.

Good luck.
Fenix.

Thanks for the tip. My LCD monitor doesn't even go down that low! I'll hafta bring up an old CRT from the basement to test that resolution.

If your card is Nvidia, use the nvidia control panel. You can go down to some very small res :D

I've got an ATI x800. I'll see if there is something in the ATI control panel.

I'd like to get some users to sign up for the site and just start using the services for free. Buy, Sell, and place a couple of the ad banners on your sites.

Absolutely, I need some users to just try out the service for free. Send me a PM on here with the email address you would like to register with, and I'll give you a tester's code.

You advertise this everywhere don't you? I've seen him post this on other forums that I'm a member at :p

If it encourages any of you to join the testing now, I'm giving $25 free AD Credit to beta testers so you can buy ads and help me test the performance of the site.

Back