• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers Required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to beta test?

CLOSED
random-musings is undergoing some major redeveloping. If you have any ideas for the site, please email me.

it's still there. its just closed to everyone. if you are a beta tester, you can see it :D

Sophie, I think you really need to explain this a bit better. Obviously people are very confused, me included :confused2

Originally posted by Jan
Sophie, I think you really need to explain this a bit better. Obviously people are very confused, me included :confused2
she made a new site, but she doesn't want everyone to see the site, only some I guess

with beta tester she means she's looking for some people to see it and send comments and so, you need a password to enter it, just pm her ;)

Did anyone use the Feedback form to contact me? I just realised it doesn't work, I forgot to put my email in the code :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by agiantdwarf
(REMOVED)

Javascript isn't the best method of protecting your pages.

Duh, I know. But it's not much to be protected :) I might as well get rid of the login thing... yeah, that's what I'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back