• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[BETA TESTERS REQUIRED] Free Forum Hosting, New & Unique. Say bye to MForums.

Raizan

Yes, you heard it right :). Finally, a new Free Forum Host that does not use the multi-forum script.

Why does the title say Beta Testers Required? Well, I'm not giving out the URL to the public yet. I'm looking for some volunteers to help me test the script out for a week first. Why? I've just finished customizing the script and there are still a lot of bugs in it that I myself won't be able to find out by myself. By the way, we are offering Invision Power Board 1.3 Final. We'll try to optimize the script for PHPBB2 although we already have a script that gives free PHPBB hosting (not multi-forums) but it has a lot lot lot less features than this script.

If you're interested in becoming a Beta Tester, please reply in this thread with the message "I want to be a beta tester." Note, i'm looking for people who will honestly test the script, this doesn't mean anything more than using it, have fun with it, explore it around, BUT you have to report EVERY BUG you find. From a missing image to a huge error in the script. I already know a few things that might pop up so I will let you know.

All beta testing dicussion will be in a special forum at http://www.digitalmxnet.com/forums . Password will be sent to you once you've became a beta tester.

Now that all the chit-chat is over, let's cut to the good part, features. Below are some of the features that the script will have :)

• FTP Access (New & Improved System, $1 for every 60 minutes, beta testers will be able to get in free though, during the beta test that is)
  • 2 Plans to choose from (Free & Premium)
  • Subdomain (Yeah you'll get a subdomain, only for premium members, again, beta testers, I will try to setup a free subdomain for you also, during the beta testing period that is)
  • Online Browser Based File Manager
  • Pre-Uploaded Skins & Languages
  • Storage & Bandwidth Measuring
  • Search Engine Submission in a few clicks
  • Ability to BackUp your entire forums through our custom User Control Panel
  • Ability to Reset your forums and start fresh!
  • Full access to your forums database through PHPMyAdmin
  • Instant Setup :)

Had enough? Well, below is what you'll get for becoming a beta tester:

*At the end of the beta testing period, 10 most helpful people will be put into a drawing, the first 5 will receive the Premium Plan (Forum Hosting) free for life. The other 5 people will get a D-Sub1/D-Domain1 hosting package at DigitalMXNet for 2 months free without worrying about posting or sending in any DX Dollars.

*You get to try out and play with this fantastic system before anyone else does :). The feeling of that is great, trust me :p.

I will PM you URL and the password to the Beta Testing Lounge at http://www.digitalmxnet.com/forums . Again, all forums will be Invision Power Board 1.3 Final, so if you are allergic to IPB or just hate it, I suggest you stay far far away from this.

I'm looking to get like 50-100 people into beta testing this. Aren't I crazy? That's just an amount that I want, though any beta tester at all will be enough to make me happy :).

So you can start replying to this thread with a "I want to be a beta tester" message and get your beta testing spot :).

Beta Testing will start sometimes next week.

Last edited:
no one? This is a pretty rare opportunity ;). All you have to do is create a forum, try the system out and report any errors you may find. You can also test all premium features for free ;)

I'd like to beta test as well - And I'm with Mark, if its good do you plan to offer it for sale?

This is NOT a bump, i've been getting like a few PMs asking about this, so..

Sorry about the delay, there is still 1 big bug I need to fix before this can be released into beta. I estimate it would take another few days to wrestle with this bug.

Back