• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best wordpress email subscription plugin

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
What is the best wordpress subscription plugin that will immediately send a email notice when you post a new blog?

Do you have some alternatives you're looking at? Any special features?

Do you have some alternatives you're looking at? Any special features?

Right now, I have one installed called "subscribe2" which I like because it allows the option to send a email notice immediately when a new post is published, which I want. However, it doesn't show a sign up thing on the site, nor does it give an option to.

So, you have to be a member of the blog to receive email notifications?

How about http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mailpress/ (I haven't tried it yet myself but it looks interesting)

I am not sure how the one I have really works. As there is options for it, but not sure where it is getting emails, etc from.

What I want, is just something simple where someone can enter the email and name and receive email updates when I post a new blog.

I developed an email subscription plugin a few years back. I'm sure it can be changed to email when someone posts a new entry instead of sending emails out on certain days.

I developed an email subscription plugin a few years back. I'm sure it can be changed to email when someone posts a new entry instead of sending emails out on certain days.

I know a few people who use wordpress, and you get the emails immediately when they make a post, but not sure what they use.

I know a few people who use wordpress, and you get the emails immediately when they make a post, but not sure what they use.

No, I know you can do that. What I meant was, with my plugin, I developed an email subscription plugin for someone a few years back. I then meant, I'm sure I can change it to email a list of people you have upon posting a new blog post.

No, I know you can do that. What I meant was, with my plugin, I developed an email subscription plugin for someone a few years back. I then meant, I'm sure I can change it to email a list of people you have upon posting a new blog post.

That would be awesome. Does it automatically give an option to put a signup form on the site through the widget section?

That is definitely what I am looking for.

Back