• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best ways of promoting any website

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I would like to get everyone's opinions on the BEST ways to market a website, that gets visitors the best.

I am wanting to improve 3 of my websites, but stumped on what is the best things to do to improve hits.

The absolute most important thing (that most people seem to overlook with all this SEO garbage these days) is that you have to have content that people want to see! If you don't have decent content that people want, all the SEO and the best web design and marketing in the world aren't going to do anything.

The absolute most important thing (that most people seem to overlook with all this SEO garbage these days) is that you have to have content that people want to see! If you don't have decent content that people want, all the SEO and the best web design and marketing in the world aren't going to do anything.

Well, the only website out of the 3 that has content, is for my recycling business.

The other one, is just a forum like this one, for recycling people to join and participate.

Then the 3rd one, is just an online auction site similar to ebay, but people sell for free.

A part of that is clean code which is Xhtml and CSS valid. And a part of it is your meta tags like for example the ones of FWS:

Code:
		<meta name="keywords" content="free, webhosting, webspace, hosting, webmaster, diskspace, files, forum, discussion" />
		<meta name="description" content="Free web hosting forum where we discuss webmaster topics." />

Firstly , you have to focus on-page seo and than do off-page and try to make a relevant back links form the authority sites .

Write a unique content about the topics. Exchange links with other site that have similar topics and Submit your site to directories.

Back