• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Toll Free Provider

TornadoGaming

Hey guys I was just curious if you had toll free support as a support option for your company and what provider you have chose. I heard alot of good reviews from other hosts about 800 PBX, but I know their are other places like GotVMail and Ring Central etc.

Do any of you recommend a certain provider?

Thanks

I can set you up with a guy I know for around $6.00 USD/month + $0.06/min for a toll free number and an extension/voice menu system.

I will have to double check the prices but he's not a big company or anything, just a friend in the IT field who does some VOIP stuff on the side. His server's hosted in Vancouver, BC right now.

I can set you up with a guy I know for around $6.00 USD/month + $0.06/min for a toll free number and an extension/voice menu system.

I will have to double check the prices but he's not a big company or anything, just a friend in the IT field who does some VOIP stuff on the side. His server's hosted in Vancouver, BC right now.

Please do get me information also :)

Back