• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best software?

Adobe Photoshop CS4
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
Adobe Creative suite 4
These are the best softwares.

I vote Dreamweaver and Photoshop. If you are familiar with these softwares, you can obtain very good results and beautiful sites.

In my point of view Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and Adobe flash Cs4 are best software for web designing.

I think no best only most suitable for you to use! I suggest you can search the web design in google, you will find out the good one which you need! Good luck!

I also like using Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Flash CS4 , but if you don't like them ,you can search a software in google and you will find the best one which you need! Good luck!

To be honest, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and Adobe Creative Suit are best software to design a website.

@AboutWeb
Dreamweaver is good for designers to design the layout.
but of course, the coder who continue for the coding will have to clean up junk codes generated by dreamweaver.

Back