• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best reseller program?

saxmatt

A little while ago I did some serious browsing and found a couple of really good hosts, and some good reselling programs, but since then my computer has crashed and I've had trouble finding anything good again. My luck must have run out ;). Right now the reseller program from http://www.veoweb.com looks pretty good, but I want to know if anyone here has found anything better. Thanks in advance!

-Matt

I just started reselling through Ventures Online (ala VDI) - they're going to be moving over to the Verio NOC to get away from all the problems VDI has been having.

Check out their prices:
http://www.venturesonline.com/Resellers/resellers.html

You'll need to purchase one of their virtual hosting accounts; Venture3 (16.95), Venture4 (19.95),or Venture5 ($24.95) - and then a ONE time fee of $10 to become a reseller.

They're one of the most popular Web hosts out there - a lot of web hosts that have servers from there and/or resell through them.

Tons of hosts have reseller programs. Your best bet is to just redo your research - start over. Things are changing daily, and information you might remember seeing previously may have changed. Veoweb is a good company, by all accounts posted by people who have used their services. I've also had direct contact with both Bens in various conversations, and their technical skills are good, as is their treatment of people.

Thank you everyone. I'll look into the ones you posted and start my search again. If you know of any good ones you would recommend, please let me know. When I decide I'll post here so it might be of use to someone else.

saxmatt,

you'd do a lot worse than to poke the link in Annette's signature. Hostmatters is probably the most professional collection of people I've has the pleasure of knowing.

Annette, you owe me a twinkie *grin*

In all seriousness though - they are the best - hands down. I'd happily vote for myself, but we don't have a reseller plan :)

Greg Moore

[Edited by akashik on 05-05-2001 at 07:00 AM]

ochosting.com they just changed their pricing plans but still good deal.

they are resellers of cihost.com
witch is what gcsnet.net and many other companies

I don't know more about ventureonline , but since my friend has quite a comfortable experience with them. I think they worth a try.

thanks everyone

The first thing I did was look at the webpages of everyone who replied. I've ended up working out a deal with Aletia, but thanks to everyone who replied! :)

Back