• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Reseller Program...

~s2

Hello... ^^
Ok here goes.. I want to start my hosting company off good, But sense im just starting Id like to get a reseller deal(will co-locate later). But I would like one where there isnt premade plans, Just sell and make my own plans... Actualy just like donhost.. But i havnt gone with them because ive heard alot of bad things about them... =/

So I'd just like to know your alls opinions on what you think the best reseller program is for those kind of features.. Ive only realy found donhost with that though... Is what ive heard just a bunch of hype? And i should go with donhost?

Well thats all for now...
Thnx in advance..

Last edited:
fasthost.co.uk has something similar but they use win2000 servers...i wouldn't recommend either. i'd go for a dedicated raq3i or raq4i from 4webspace.com or rackshack.net respectively. that or go search at recellar.com

You might want to visit webhostingtalk.com. There is a lot more reseller program discussion over there.

Back