• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Remotely Hosted Guestbook!

Carboran

I searched but most of the recommendations are about cgi books that you host and I need a remotely hosted one. Any ideas?

please not bravenet or alxnet!!! What do you tjink of Freebok? Oh and yes, it HAS to be customizable, especially the background and has unlimited amount of messages. It can have 2 ads and a pop-up if necessary, but it has to be reliable

http://www.dreambook.com/ is the best free guestbook service - well, it's the only one I've ever used for my website. Anyway, their guestbooks are completely customizable and they require only a banner ad and a button on the top of your guestbook pages and a small button on the bottom of your viewed guestbook (not the "sign the book" form). I even have a javascript hooked up to my "sign the book" form. However, they allow only up to 150 entries per book, but you can create as many books as you want under the same account.

Back