• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Remotely Hosted Forum Hosts

What forum hosts do you think are best?

• MSN Groups

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yahoo Groups

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • myIBF

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • eZboard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HostUltra (their forums, not webspace)

• everyone.net Message Boards

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Red Guy
I'll have to say it but MyIBF is the most stable board yet, and it's proven. I think it's hit 1000 members already.

That's not a lot...Aimoo had close to 10,000 before it turned all paid, and that happened all in a matter of less than 4 months...

I reckon bbboy.net is the best

It has everything I need - speed, reliability, heavy cutomization, avatars, sigs, announcements, polls, quotes, templates/themes, etc, etc. I've just switched, thanks for the link. :p

Originally posted by conkermaniac

That's not a lot...Aimoo had close to 10,000 before it turned all paid, and that happened all in a matter of less than 4 months...
It's barely been a month for myIBF!

Originally posted by The Red Guy
It's barely been a month for myIBF!

Hehe...Aimoo had around 9300 users when it closed its free hosting after 4.5 months. If IBForums ends up with 1500 users after a month, it will still only have 6750 users after 4 and a half months. ;)

did u guys try toad-one.org??

its ike proboard except without that whole adds bit.. yup thats right no adds and ur own free yabb sp1 gold

Originally posted by ragingretard
did u guys try toad-one.org??

its ike proboard except without that whole adds bit.. yup thats right no adds and ur own free yabb sp1 gold
when it gets popular it'll go down like the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back