• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best pop up sponsor that pays?

bob11

the only ones i know of are popupsponsor.com
popupmoney.com are they any good?

I would use popuptraffic.com but the stats dosen't work right and the popups have got larger and sometimes they don't load or load slow i know SI pays i use all other programs they have but that one.

PopupTraffic are probably the best all-round popup merchant at present, but others worth exploring are:

1. AdScholar - New. Pay $4CPM for 'GianStitial' popbehinds.
2. GoClick.com - Pays $2.5CPM on subject-related popbehinds directed to their search engine.
3. Focalex - Pays on a CPA basis, but has been reported to return reasonable effective CPMs.

kewl, Czar hehe... I've been visiting Net-Ads for like... ages... like the time you guys got fly-cast... etc. When you updated it after months of no updates etc.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is welcome, and I'll enjoy seeing you around here! :)

Hey }:8) Supermoo!

Thanks for the welcome ;). Yes, I have to apologise for letting the site slide. Net-Ads was one of the first sites to review affiliate programs and ad networks, but I left it for about a year without updates.

This month, though, I've stopped procrastinating and have actually put some effort into updating all of our reviews and purging the dead links.

I hope to be seen around here quite a bit...

And you're posting on loads of forums, hopefully spreading the word and boosting your ranking in Google. ;)

hehe, appreciate the compliments :eek:, I'll enjoy hearing your opinion on topics aswell.

To everyone else,

Czar's website is one of the major reasons I became interested in Ad Revenue. All hail Cezar! ;)

Back